But not lawyers. The lawyer cannot be a pure logician, nor an ironic skeptic; first and foremost lawyers must put their heart in their work: altruistic, understanding the worries and troubles of other people as if they were one’s own»
Piero CalamandreiStudio Legale Cammelli
The law firm offers its services to national and multinational companies, trade and business associations, public administrations and individuals. Thanks to the specialization and experience gained in antitrust and regulatory law, the firm is able to guarantee timely and professional assistance to its clients at all times.
- Publication "Diritto antitrust UE, libertà d'impresa"
- Publication "Antitrust e comunicazione ai cittadini-consumatori"
- Publication "Clausole ABI, antitrust - consumatori"
- Publication "Diritto antitrust UE, prima applicazione decentrata"
- Publication "Deregolazione, riregolazione e concorrenza vs coesione sociale, territoriale e ambientale: alcune riflessioni sul caso (aperto) dei trasporti ferroviari nel diritto europeo"
- Consultant for the Ministry of Industry, Trade and Craft Trades
- Report "International Competition Network Bonn 2005 - Bringing a “consumer welfare” perspective to antitrust enforcement: the effect of institutional structure"
- Court-Appointed Counsel in the Juvenile Court of Emilia Romagna
Certificates and References
- Certificate of internship at the European Court of Justice
- Certificate of internship at AGCM
- Letter of recommendation by Professor Lucia Serena Rossi
- Certificate of participation in “Training Course on immigration”
- Grades of exams - Law School
- Recommendation letter by Professor Giorgio Bernini
- Referral letter by Prof. Avv. Giorgio Bernini
- Referral letter by President Luigi Giampaolino